Thursday, April 23, 2009

Zuda fun


Been putting in a lot of time working on my next Zuda submission. I actually already have one in the can to them two weeks ago. Of course I think that will mean it will take another 1.5 months to hear anything at the earliest. Which gives me plenty of time to work on the next submission. I am not sure if it will make it in. It has a very rough feel about it and it has been posted elsewhere already. I dont know how Zuda feels about that sort of thing. Guess I will find out.

For my next submission I thought of the title as a joke, but the more I work on the project the more excited I get about it. I don't want to give anything away till it is accepted or not. But it is a futuristic, apocolyptic adventrure.

I have the script written, thumbnails, and character design complete. The only thing I have left to do is location design, some bug studies and actually drawing the pages.

Also for those fans of the rejects, I haven't forgotten. I've thumbnailed up to page...crap I forget. but I got a few in the bag. I may go back to digital for this since it will be much quicker and cheaper on supplies. The image is page 9 of The Rejects done in traditional ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment