Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Kickstarter Project





Launched my Kickstarter project.  Check out the video, I did all the soundFX with my own vocal chords.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1717578189/cubicles-the-moviethe-graphic-novel

Also if you want a copy of the graphic novel, this will be the cheapest way to get it (unless you see me at a convention).  You can get a PDF for 4 bucks and a print copy for 10 (includes shipping and handling).  Basically you are getting the print copy for the print cost.  I make no profit.  You can't beat that.  But if you want to give me some profit there are bigger rewards for you to choose from. 

They include stuff like sketches, commissions, and the original covers.  Plus another insane one that I put there from insanity's sake.

Thanks for the support, pass it to your neighbor.

No comments:

Post a Comment