Monday, August 29, 2011

Warmup: Black Cat

Another female and my 6th day in a row of warmup sketches.  Go me!

I actually do a couple of life studies and then I jump into one of these more complete pieces. I think next week I will move into doing it traditionally on 5.5"x7.5" pieces of watercolor paper so I can start testing my watercolor skills.

I also just got my first sketchcard job!  Cards came in the mail today.  I have no idea what the rules are about talking or showing the cards, but when I can I will show them off.

I am kind of nervous cause I am supposed to do 10 cards and I only have 10 cards.  The cards are custom printed, so I can't really mess up and start over on a fresh card.  I think there may be some lightboxing involved on the first couple.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment