Friday, September 2, 2011

Down with the Warmup

So I was thinking about these warmups and while they are awesome practice for me, I doubt you want me spamming you all day long with my trashy art.

So I have a new idea!  I will keep doing my warmups but just not show them to you!

Well I guess that isn't really far.  How about this?  I will do my warmups and at the end of the week, I will compile some of the better ones and post them.

That way you can still see my dregs and not get daily spam from me.  I will also try to include a more complete piece as well.  So you can see why I warm up.

So in honor of that, I'll meet you halfway and give you a half-complete finished piece...does that make sense?  This will eventually have ink wash...maybe watercolors....do I dare?

No comments:

Post a Comment