Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Zuda Entry


Read and Vote for my Comic CUBICLES.

Thanks


I am proud to annouce that Zuda has accepted me back into their contest. So for your reading enjoyment, I offer you Cubicles.

Office Space humor mixed with Star Trek science fiction. It is about these two co-workers who are trying to make it through the day and have fun. But besides having to deal with annoying office managers they have to deal with all the rigors of the space age.

If you like it, please vote. Take a look at the other comics also. There are some really good ones. I am really liking Lily of the Valley and Sides.

Besides the contest they have a bunch of free, ongoing comics that are really good. I know money is tight, so where better to go then a free comic website? I really recommend Celadore. If you like Buffy or just anything good and funny, you will like Celadore.

No comments:

Post a Comment